Kashtan European Market & Bistro
12125 Alta Carmel Ct.
San Diego, CA 92128
A European Market, Deli, and Bistro featuring Eastern European meats, cheeses, dairy, and dining foods. Specializing in Russian, Ukrainian, and Polish Foods. Traditional Czech and other dishes prepared on special request. Over 225 Imported Beers and Fine Wines, Pilsner on tap!
Partners & Friends:
– Private non-governmental organization, American Friends of Czech Republic (AFoCR) fosters ties between the United States and the Czech Republic in the areas of business, trade, culture, education, diplomacy, and security.
– Czech and Slovak communities in San Francisco Bay Area.
BCSA – British Czech and Slovak Association
– The British Czech and Slovak Association (BCSA) raises public awareness in Britain of Czech and Slovak life in all its aspects: history, arts, literature, economies, politics and sciences.
– The Brno ExPats Forum is a family of interconnected websites that provides information, assistance and community for English speakers living in Brno, Czech Republic. It features a discussion forum, useful articles, classified ads and a Brno services directory on a common platform.
– Czechs in Canada.
– CS Community News.com for all Czechs & Slovaks & Friends. …The Best known Self helping CS Network NewsLetter in USA,Canada, other countries …!!! Nejznamejsi Svepomocny Newsletter pro Cechy , Slovaky a Pratele v USA, Kanade a jinych zemi …!!!
– Visit the Czech Republic from anywhere using your computer!
– Buy your favorite Czech books, movies, CDs and more!
– Your home for in search for exciting events
Czechoslovak Genealogical Society Iternational
– A resource for Czech, Slovak, Moravian, Bohemian, Rusyn, and German-Bohemian Genealogy
– Our mission and vision is to preserve the Czech and Slovak heritage, and to promote intercultural understanding in greater Boston area.
– A self-funding private sector organization devoted to promoting business, investment, and cultural activity between the U.S. and the Czech and Slovak Republics.
– CCMH is a 501[c] non-profit cultural arts organization, with no political or religious affiliation. The Center is based in Houston and was created to celebrate, share and promote the rich cultural abundance of a major Slavic ethnic group and their history.
– Hostyn Camp is an ideal place for Czech and Slovak families in the Montreal area in Canada. Read a story about the camp HERE.
– The non-profit organization dedicated to bringing you the Czech culture traditions, genealogy, travel, cuisine, and events related to Czech Heritage. For seven years Czech American TV broadcasts worldwide once a week via the Internet. The regular weekly show is updated on their website www.catvusa.com. Click on latest broadcast button. Czech American TV broadcasts in English only.
– A magazine for Czechs in Australia. Magazín pro českou komunitu v Austrálii.
– Slovak and Czech food, toys, electronics, movies, and more online (delivery in Toronto, shipping to Canada and USA).
– CS Real Estate Broker in California – Los Angeles Area …since 1984! Cesky & Slovensky Makler Nemovitostii v Jizni Kalifornii, oblast Los Angeles jiz od roku 1984!
– A site for Czechs abroad.
– A page is dedicated to the communication and development of the Miss Czech Slovak USA Pageant.
– Czech Republic national shield information.
– The foremost museum and library in the United States preserving and interpreting Czech and Slovak history and culture.
– Playing the finest in Czech and American wind band music – Specializing in the Czech “dechovka” style of brass band music.
– Oaza pohody a optimismu na siti
– Ceskoslovensky Ctrnactidenik z Kanady – Czechoslovak Bi-Weekly from Canada
Slovak American Cultural Society of the MidWest
– Czech and Slovak Products online in North America
– A site by Czech/Americans for Czech/Americans.
Please, let us know if you would like to sponsor us. We will be happy to promote your name or business at our events and on our web page. CLICK HERE
You can also sponsor CzechFolks by purchasing from a variety of CzechFolks.com items HERE.
Make a Donation:
CzechFolks want to spend their time directly connecting people by creating new blog posts, articles, podcasts and by speaking to other groups. If you want to support CzechFolks in their mission, please make a contribution. Any amount is appreciated.
To make a donation via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click HERE.